Pricing for Inyett Detect!
The price is monthly recurring and is based on the amount of payments per year.
Try the slider below and see your pricing!
Checks on supplier
Checks on transaction
- F-taxChecks if the supplier is registered for F-tax
- Deviant payment patternsThe amount of your payment differs from the amount which is normally paid to this recipient.
- Unknown account connectionIndication showing that the giro link to the company registration number is unknown.
- Debt ratingPayment to a recipient who has debts registered with the Swedish Enforcement Authority, has gone bankrupt or undergone a merger or debt restructuring.
- Inactive accountsYour payment is made to an inactive giro-number which is no longer in use.
- Individual monitoringPayment to a recipient where a monitored person is active on the board or is an owner.
- Fraudulent companiesYour payment is being made to a an active fraudulent company.
Checks on transaction
- Duplicate (Same day)A similar payment, to the same recipient, and at the same amount, has been made on the same day.
- Duplicate (Different days)A similar payment, to the same recipient, with the same OCR number and exactly the same amount, has been made before.
- Duplicate (Reminder)A similar payment, to the same recipient, with the same OCR number and at almost the same amount, has been made before.
- Duplicate (Company group)
- LimitYour payment exceeds a pre-set amount, is being issued to a giro-number under monitoring or is issued in a certain way.
- Limit agreementYour payment is being made to a recipient to whom you have paid in excess of a certain amount over the last 12 months, and who is not an active contract supplier.
- Deviant sum
- CurrencyPayment with different currencies to the same recipient.
The smartest company
search service there is.
Company size: S/M/E
For all companies
Automatically checks every
Company size: S/M
For you who serve as a CFO, economy- or accountant officer or for you who carry out payments.
Gain insights in your
suppliers and payments.
Company size: M/E
For the economy-, purchase and accounting department.
Smart data in an open solution,
ready to go.
Company size: E
For companies that needs updated information in their own systems.
- Talk to us about what’s included
Frequently asked questions
Does the solution have to be integrated into existing accounting/ERP systems?
How does the transfer of payment data work?
What sort of data security can we expect, given that you are processing our payment information?
Payment files are transferred via an encrypted SSL connection, which is the same technology used by banks in Sweden. The files are stored at a separate location, from where they are downloaded into our general database. The payment files are then saved for 30-90 days and are then deleted and cannot be recovered.
Our servers are managed by IT Gården (Sweden) at a data centre that continuously monitors and improves operational reliability and security. IT Gården has an excellent security rating, among other certifications, and visits are only possible with an escort approved by the Swedish Security Service (Säpo). Data halls also have fire protection in accordance with agreement A60 and class 3 locks in accordance with the Swedish insurance industry’s RUS rules.
Who owns the data, Inyett or the customer?
Short answer: you, as the customer, own the data.
Long answer: Inyett AB undertakes to use non-anonymised information from the payment files only on the Customer’s behalf and not for any third party. However, the Supplier will be entitled to use general information in the Customer’s payment files and supplier records such as information on company name, bank account details and other similar general payment information to further develop the Supplier’s general databases of payees and the general performance of the Service. The Customer agrees to such use by the Supplier in exchange for the ability for the Customer, for its part, within the context of the Service, to benefit from equivalent information provided by other customers of the Supplier to build up the general databases and further develop the Service.
When do you look at payment data, before or after it has been sent to the bank?
Inyett recommends that Inyett Detect be used to analyse the actual payment data sent to the bank to avoid any risk of internal fraud, for example involving the manipulation of payment data after it has been checked.