THE MOST ATTRACTIVE
WORKPLACE IN HELSINGBORG
Some good things about working for Inyett.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
- Newly renovated premises in a great location.
- One of the city’s largest (and highest!) balconies
- 100 square metre activity room.
- Breakfast every Friday!
- 1 hour of leisure time per week to keep you healthy.
- Coffee, fruit and sandwiches all week.
- Bubbly water every day, in the form of carbonated filtered water from our tap!
- Flexi-time / commission model for employees.
- Internal competitions and challenges to achieve high goals.
- Friends with Helsingborgs IF, with the opportunity to watch football for free!
- Attractive offers and conferences.
- In addition, with greater sales than normal collective agreements.
- Health care contributions.
- Terminal glasses.
- Arrangement of events and lectures.
OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
- A really nice onboarding, and a good start to your work.
- Possibility of further training in consultation with your line manager.
- Option to become a partner.
- Opportunity to advance within the company.
THE WORLD’S BEST
“No day is like another in our Customer Success Department and that’s what makes being there for our customers every day of the week so enjoyable.
We field around 50 cases each day, which, in one way or another, help our customers in their day-to-day operations. Our chat service means we can swiftly resolve our customers’ queries, and if we can’t help right away we’ll always get back in touch by email as soon as we can.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fantastic response we often receive and all the new things you learn each day.
SHORT VERSION OF INYETT
Inyett was founded in 2009 and much has happened since then.
This is the abridged version.
INYETT IS FOUNDED
The Inyett concept begins to crystallise from a vision formed by our resident genius, Johan Henckel. It all stems from a project undertaken at Lund University.
Inyett launches for the swedish market, by the name ”Guardian”.
THE TURNING POINT
In Sweden, 30 customers sign up in just two weeks. The product gains a stamp of approval from the market, as more and more customers sign up.
100 SWEDISH MUNICIPALITIES
In mid-2013, Inyett secures its one-hundredth municipal customer in Sweden.
200 SWEDISH MUNICIPALITIES
By autumn 2015, 200 Swedish municipalities are working with Inyett and a number of private companies have had their eyes opened.
In 2016, Inyett’s growth journey starts in earnest, with recruitment and offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Oslo.
Collaboration formed between Inyett and the world’s largest auditing firm, PwC.
Several new key people recruited to take Inyett to its next growth target. These include posts in HR, the CFO and Inyett’s new CEO, Jan Swedin.