The most attractive
workplace in Helsingborg
Some good things about working for Inyett.
Location, Location, Location
- Newly renovated premises in a great location.
- One of the city’s largest (and highest!) balconies
- 100 square metre activity room.
- Breakfast every Friday!
- 1 hour of leisure time per week to keep you healthy.
- Coffee, fruit and sandwiches all week.
- Bubbly water every day, in the form of carbonated filtered water from our tap!
- Flexi-time / commission model for employees.
- Internal competitions and challenges to achieve high goals.
- Friends with Helsingborgs IF, with the opportunity to watch football for free!
- Attractive offers and conferences.
- In addition, with greater sales than normal collective agreements.
- Health care contributions.
- Terminal glasses.
- Arrangement of events and lectures.
Opportunity to grow
- A really nice onboarding, and a good start to your work.
- Possibility of further training in consultation with your line manager.
- Opportunity to advance within the company.
The world’s best
“No day is like another in our Customer Success Department and that’s what makes being there for our customers every day of the week so enjoyable.
We field around 50 cases each day, which, in one way or another, help our customers in their day-to-day operations. Our chat service means we can swiftly resolve our customers’ queries, and if we can’t help right away we’ll always get back in touch by email as soon as we can.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fantastic response we often receive and all the new things you learn each day.
Short version of Inyett
Inyett was founded in 2009 and much has happened since then.
This is the abridged version.
Inyett is founded
The Inyett concept begins to crystallise from a vision formed by our resident genius, Johan Henckel. It all stems from a project undertaken at Lund University.
Inyett launches for the swedish market, by the name ”Guardian”.
100 swedish municipalities
In mid-2013, Inyett secures its one-hundredth municipal customer in Sweden.
200 swedish municipalities
By autumn 2015, 200 Swedish municipalities are working with Inyett and a number of private companies have had their eyes opened.
Collaboration formed between Inyett and the world’s largest auditing firm, PwC.
Inyett certifies in ISO9001 and ISO14001. A certificate of issue is awarded to the business and eventually also the right to conduct credit reporting activities.
After a few years of exclusivity for Swedish customers, Inyett expands its service to Norway and the first Norwegian municipalities join.
Inyett becomes a company within Visma, one of the leading software companies in Europe.